***Please visit our blog for the most current clinic protocols regarding appointments, food/medication pick up, and mask requirements***
In your search for a veterinary facility, we believe you should expect high quality care as well as great service. Our goal has been to assemble a veterinary health care team committed to providing exceptional client service and veterinary health care. Our commitment to you is to continue to offer our world class service and a state of the art veterinary facility.
Your pet's annual vet check-up will include a total physical exam, with a thorough investigation of your pet, from nose to tail.
It's a good idea to keep an accurate medical diary not only of the procedures and vaccinations your pet receives at the vet, but also of notes on things like your pet's elimination habits and any physical changes or unusual occurrences. Keep track of small shifts in your pet's behavior, including urinary marking habits and mood swings, along with diet and routine modifications. Take this notebook when you visit the vet. These seemingly unrelated occurrences may help explain results of your pet's medical tests.
Our veterinarians are calm, compassionate and willing to explain all the procedures your pet undergoes. Our veterinarians want you to feel comfortable and confident that our doctors and staff have your pets' best interests at heart.
Dr. Zieman or Dr. Hanson may refer you to a specialist if the issues your pet is experiencing are beyond the capacity of our clinic or require a veterinarian who has completed advanced studies in these particular areas such as internal medicine, surgery, and emergency care, if your pet must undergo a procedure that requires more precise knowledge and experience.
If you are a new client and have specific questions or concerns, please call to speak with one of our knowledgeable team members.
For your first Visit:
1. Fill out our new client/patient form. Bring it to your first appointment or email it to us prior to the appointment.
2. Bring with or email any previous veterinary/medical history, including most recent vaccinations/testing.
3. If your pet is due for an intestinal parasite test, please bring a fresh stool sample.
4. If you have an appointment for a very specific health issue, our staff may reach out to you by phone to speak with directly. We want to schedule an appointment that is specifically tailored to your pets needs.
* Please adhere to our cancellation/late policy. Our appointment times are specifically scheduled to give you the most valuable amount of time with our doctors and technicians. While we will work with you regarding appointment time flexibility, we do respectfully request that if you feel you will be more than 10 minutes late, that you reschedule your appointment.